BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Always Together, Together Always

Monday, May 2, 2011

Running/ Walking

I just finished a run/ walk session. Such a bad idea to do it with the kids and the dog. I tied the dog to the stroller so I didn't have to try and hold onto her and the stroller. I spent half the time dragging her because she wanted to stop and check out every person, dog, bug, leaf, stick and fleck of dust, Grrrrr. The stroller was a bad idea in its self. So not a running stroller. The roads in American Falls are all higher in the center so no matter which side of the road I was on the stroller wanted to head toward the curb. It took me wwwaaaayyyyy longer than it should have. The up sides is it is a beautiful day. I got to go out in my new birthday workout clothes that my mom and dad got me. I burned calories and ran 3.7 miles. All in all I feel good.
 

2 comments:

Tyann and Aaron Boutilier said...

Haha, you went running in your birthday suit. Funny!

ERIN said...

Birthday suit, he he :] I'm so proud of you for working out. I don't have much motivation to get out and I even have a jogging stroller so I have no excuse. If someday you decide to get a jogging stroller I highly suggest the BOB Revolution. They are pricey but totally worth it, we love ours. I swear you can push it with your pinky finger.