BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Always Together, Together Always

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day #2

     After I posted my last blog I had it revealed to me by Tierney that I was not done. With out my knowledge she has been working on a Mothers Day picture for me. It was so cute that I had to get back on here and show everyone. How cute is this? She is such a sweet kid, (when she wants to be). Along with this picture I got another big hug and an I love you mommy.
     Scully gave me a pretty good gift too. At some point last night he woke up and moved out to the living room. He just woke up, but about 5 minutes ago he was laying there, (still asleep) and out of the blue he says, "I want some chocolate too." Wayne and I looked at each other and laughed. That boy is entertaining even in his sleep. It was so cute that Wayne had to go give him hugs and kisses and woke him up. My poofy eyed little morning boy eating his toast and just being cute. 

0 comments: