BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Always Together, Together Always

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

     Rheagen made me breakfast in bed this morning. It was so sweet, other than it was early, I was so not ready to wake up yet. I got a glass of ice tea which she actually sweetened perfectly. I also got 4 slices of toast. She could not find the butter so my toast was unbuttered but she did sprinkle the toast with sugar. To say the least my sheets need washed, they are now full of sugar. I also got half of an onion bagel toasted. That was on the first plate. On the second plate I got crepes with peaches in them. Five crepes. I am so full I am going to pop, but how could I not eat this incredibly thoughtful breakfast to the last bite.

     While I was eating Rheagen waited patiently. As soon as I finished she said excitedly, "present time!" She revealed a beautiful book mark and a poem. Best Mothers Day ever, but I think I say that every year.
     Now I am writing this and my son is still asleep. I think he is to young to really understand what mothers day is anyway. Tierney however, she gets it. She is very upset with Rheagen for making me breakfast and not waking her up to help. Tierney is also upset that she is not in school and was unable to make me a present. "I do not have anything to give you," she said in a very serious, heart broken tone. I told her a hug is just as good as any present. I received a very long tight squeeze. I love being a mommy.
     Now I get to get up and see what kind of damage has been done to my kitchen. Good or bad, it was all worth it.

0 comments: